School Daze

My brain is in a fog.

I took two non-drowsy formula pain relief cold caplets this morning and now I floating from task to task in haze.

Everybody is pretty much leaving me alone to do my work in solitary confinement, which is fine with me. I would not want anyone else to get sick.

I feel like I am awake yet dreaming all of this. It is not altogether unpleasant, but I prefer being healthy and more alert.

I am the apple of God's eye. I love that verse, because it makes me think of beautiful, ripe McIntosh apples, green and red skinned, waiting to be picked and chomped into, to release their sweet-tart, juicy goodness. I like to think that I am the McIntosh apple of God's eye.

Okay. I'm cutting this entry short today, because my mind is not a lucid as I would like it to be for writing for public consumption...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKEA Trip (For My Friends in GGCA's 7th Grade)

A Week in the Life...

Days of Fog and Fruit