I Laughed, I Cried

The GGCA Christmas musical was just brilliant. I laughed. I cried. Literally. The menagerie of children being herded in costume across the stage - especially that camel - had me grinning from ear to ear and laughing along with the proud parents of the pride of lions trailing the shepherds toward Bethlehem. The beautiful songs, so sweetly sung, so full of truth, brought tears to my eyes. The Spirit of God was palpably present in the chapel, and those children ushered in such a powerful anointing... The entire service that followed was blessed by what happened in that play. I am still basking in the glow of the simple joy and beauty of the play. Thank you, Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKEA Trip (For My Friends in GGCA's 7th Grade)

A Week in the Life...

Days of Fog and Fruit