Your face, Lord, will I seek...

Today Pastor Love was delayed arriving to the grades 6-12 chapel, so I took the opportunity to address the students and tell what was on my heart. I told them that when asked by Pastor Schaller before the school year began what I desired for our school, I said one word: Revival. I explained to the students that every one of them can have a ministry and reveal Christ if they seek God's face, like Psalm 27:8 says: "When you said, "Seek My face," my heart said to You, "Your face, Lord, will I seek." 

I am counting on God to raise up the next generation of Christian leaders, because, if Christ tarries, we are going to need them to replace those of us who are getting a bit long in the tooth. More than that, though, I believe that our young people can be leaders and have a ministry right NOW. Pastor Brian told our seniors on the senior retreat that if they were dropped as a group in a foreign country, they could turn that country upside-down for Christ because of the life they have inside them. I agree.

We ended the chapel with a time of prayer, and I hope that you will join me in prayer for a divine, Word of God, Holy Spirit-filled revival in the GGCA student body. Let's seek God's face together and expect that we will find Him and be blessed in both the seeking and the finding.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKEA Trip (For My Friends in GGCA's 7th Grade)

A Week in the Life...

Days of Fog and Fruit