Giving God Entrance

I saw some words inscribed in the stone above of school entrance. The words said, "Enter To Grow In Wisdom." I think every door in GGCA should have those words written above them, because anywhere the Word of God is opened and the Holy Spirit has free reign to move and teach is a place where true wisdom is available to enable growth.

We go with the GGCA seniors to Camp Pecometh for our annual retreat this week. Our theme will be godliness. I think that godliness is a wise choice. I think that giving God entrance to our lives is great wisdom. (Pun intended)

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." --Proverbs 9:10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKEA Trip (For My Friends in GGCA's 7th Grade)

A Week in the Life...

Days of Fog and Fruit